I love that my husband was born of Valentine's day. It means we always have something fun planned and it doesn't revolve around him trying to meet my unrealistic expectations of some made up holiday {just being honest here}. Valentine's Day was always kinda a let down before I met him. Now, I love it!
So for his birthday this year, I thought I would throw him a little surprise party with some friends. You'd think he catch on by now - this might be the 3rd surprise party I've done for him. But nope, he was actually still surprised!
I rented out a room at a small, local wine bar.
We brought the cake, desserts, and appetizers and our guests could enjoy some wine too!
It had been so long since we'd been out with friends. This was a nice change of pace for us!
They had live music and the atmosphere was super laid back - perfect!
Wow. Can't believe we are both 33 now. Where has the time gone? When I stop and look at our life, I think wow, we're like real adults. We have 4 kids, a house, two cars, full time jobs, etc.
We're growing up.
Well, let me correct that.
We're getting older.
I prefer the latter.









No comments:
Post a Comment