
Please don't let his nice, bright smile fool you. He is not nice. His boot camp is INSANE. Four weeks of this man yelling at me to run faster, keep my knees up, put my chin down and most importantly NEVER say you're tired is going to kill me!
Before you begin to think that maybe I am the one that is insane for signing up for this...let me tell you that this, I am determined, is the only way these last 10 baby pounds are going to come off. Trust me, I wish there was an easier way.
So MWF mornings when you are nice and cozy in your bed, think of me. I'm sure to have this man yelling at me to move faster!
6 comments:
So...how was it? We have those in The Woodlands, and I would love to do it after Cash gets here.
Could it really be worse than off season volleyball with Junewick? :) LOL...
I'm proud of you! Where do you go to get into 'boot camp'?
Michael did the same thing a while back and now he runs all the time. He lost 30 lbs (not that he needed to). Good luck... i plan on doing one soon as well.
How awesome...I would love to do it!! I mean he looks like he means business...mine have all been nice. Way to go girl!! Are your arms as big as his.. he, he!!
Good for you! I am not sure I could even attempt that... walking the dog leaves me out of breath!
To answer the question of your post: yes, you are nuts! And you know I just say that b/c I'm too big of a weanie to attempt anything like that. Kudos to you!
Post a Comment