Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Little Stinker






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the sweetest little stinker ever!! x/o

S, J, B, & S said...

Cutest skunk I've ever seen!!

Ashley McWhorter said...

So precious!!!!! I love the one of him sitting on the bench!!!

fleur said...

Oh my goodness, he is so stinkin' cute! :) He reminds me of one of the lost boys from Peter Pan.

kristyo15 said...

Those pics crack me up! Love that you're at the Berry Center...I just got home from there! Who would have thunk CC goin' for District Champs by the way...

Hope you had a great weekend!

kristyo15 said...

ok, sorry...stalking...that is the Berry Center, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Callie-he is so squeezable in that suit!

Jene' Byrom said...

Soooo cute! I love his costume! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfully cute costume!! :0)

Tara Powell said...

how cute is he!!! Love that costume!

Tiffany said...

That's almost better than your costume at Jason Bailey's party several years ago! I STILL tell people about that costume.